woensdag, mei 01, 2013

693. Father & Friend - By Alain & Dane Clark (Live)

YouTube - VinylFlavoured - Live, 16-02-2008 @ Raymann is laat



Oh papa sit down and hear my song.
Oh and if you feel like it then please sing along
No nothing that I wanna say, I haven't said before
But to use your words, you can never be too sure
See even though, I don't always show, I'm glad that you're around.
I said that I'm glad that you are around.

Oh son, it is so strange to hear and see
That someone so different is a soul like me.
You may have gone right, where I would have gone left.
But son that's alright, I will always have your back
See even though I don't always show.
I'm proud that you're my son.

Old days and all of the new, wanted to be like you.
Every time I look at you, oh yeah, I see myself.
I'm so proud of you.
For you have made me what I am.
Oho a better man.
I'm just so proud of you.

Oh dad you have seen life, tell me how that came to be.

Well see, I didn't know my father like the way that you know me.
Son, life is just too short for us to never be in touch.

Oh so that's why I wanna tell you that I love you very much.
Oh even though, I don't always show, you know

Oho I want you to know that every time I look at you.
I see myself and I'm so proud of you.
You have made me what I am, oh yeah, a better man.
I'm just so proud of you.
I'm here and I'll be if I can, a father and a friend.

Every time I look at you.
Every time I look at you.
What do you see?
I see myself.
Oh yeah and I'm so proud of you.
You have made me what I am, a son and a friend.
I guess I am proud of you.

Oh listen, huh, you know that one day too, I'll be walking in your shoes.

Yeah and I know that you'll do fine, cause you're a son of mine.

Oh papa tell me what you've learned, so that I don't get my fingers burned

Son you'll see that as you go, you’re gonna make mistakes off your own
but that’s okay man, see you live and you learn, you live and you learn


Alain & Dane Clark - Father & Friend
YouTube - 114mrskippy - Live at De Vrienden Van Amstel 2009




Father & friend - Alain en Dane Clark (met songtekst)
YouTube - saskia wulff – Cool liedje - 28 april 2008




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten